Art Excel Course: 8 – 13 Yrs (IAHV)
“The true measure of success is a happy, healthy, well-adjusted child that is able to deal effectively for life’s challenges”
• Develop leadership skills which enable youth to become positive role models for their peers
• Increase mental clarity, focus and concentration
• Release negative emotional and behavioral patterns
• Retain emotional balance in frustrating situations.
• Discover their unique gifts and talents
• Physical: Stretching, Yoga
• Specific breathing exercises, relaxation techniques, meditation
• Social: Problem solving skills, development of social skills, leadership training, games, group dynamics, creative projects and service projects
Six Golden Keys to Success
• Yoga and breathing processes which help eliminate fear and anxiety
• Techniques that enhance focus and concentration
• Simple meditation and relaxation techniques
• Skills in friendship, leadership, and teamwork
The ART Excel course supports the overall well-being of children by teaching them a variety of empowering techniques that foster peace of mind, mental clarity and focus, physical relaxation and emotional stability.
This course is taught through games and activities where students learn valuable lessons in sharing with others, working and playing in harmony, and developing a sense of belonging with others.
Children become more self-expressive, comfortable, and natural with diverse groups of people. Activities such as making a new friend each day and random acts of kindness help students to become aware of the needs of others and encourage the integration of human values into their daily lives
In order to be successful in life children need academic skills as well as life skills