AAPI (American Association of Physicians from Indian Origin is proud to issue, a special Souvenir Program full of news, facts and information. Plan now to reserve space for your advertisement in our Souvenir Program. Your advertising will be seen by an estimated 2000+ area residents, as well as nationally. Many will browse this exceptional publication again and again and keep them as mementos of the 36th Annual Convention in Columbus, Ohio.
Souvenir Program Advertising Rates
All advertising space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Press ready PDF electronic files are required.
- Size: 8.5”x11”
- All images must be 300 dpi (dots per inch) and color images must be converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Please convert any RGB colors to CMYK
- File formats we accept: InDesign, Photoshop, or press quality PDF (do not include trim lines)
- Fonts and high-resolution images MUST be embedded or packaged
- To avoid font problems when not supplying a PDF we recommend that all fonts are converted to outlines (or, “curves”)
Black type should be composed of Registration Black only. Large areas of black used in your design should be composed of the following: C=40, M=20, Y-10, K=100
- There will be an additional cost for ad design and ad modifications.
- Ad materials will be returned only upon written request at time of submission. Ad materials will be held up to one year from placement. Please contact the AAPI Office for more information.
Please send all materials, contracts and correspondence to:
AAPI Executive Office
600 Enterprise Drive, Suite 108
Oak Brook, IL 60523
O: (630) 990-2277;
F: (630) 990-2281;
Subject line: AAPI Convention Souvenir
Payment is expected before the Souvenir goes to print. (June 15, 2018)
Space reservation, payment in full and artwork due by June 15, 2018
Files are to be submitted in electronic format and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Please call AAPI Office 630-990-2277.
36th Annual Convention – Souvenir Committee