AAPI Pageant, organized and supported by National AAPI – a non-profit organization, is being held for the first time in Columbus, Ohio during 36th National AAPI Convention from July 4-8, 2018.
AAPI Pageant is more than just a title, it’s a movement for empowering women from all walks of life to achieve their dreams. This pageant promotes self-confidence, leadership, poise and public speaking skills as well as the strong presence of beautiful women in our community!
Benefits of the Program
- Gain valuable experience and develop professional skills
- Helps find new interests and discover new opportunities
- Make long lasting friendships with your peers
- Develop a culture of responsibility for helping others
- Foster a positive & self-motivated mindset to achieve your goals
- Receive recognition from your community
To become a contestant, you must:
- Fulfill the age criteria
Teen: 13-18 yrs.
Miss: 19-26 yrs.
Mrs.: 27+ yrs.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the pageant requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment as set forth by the Pageant Committee
Terms and conditions:
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers
- The applicant will be required to provide a proof of age (Passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.) to compete
- For competing in Miss Category, the applicant should not have not been married or been through any marriage ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal as recognized in any part of the world
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout the pageant
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against AAPI in any regard
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation
- The decision of the judges is final, incontestable and binding in all cases
- The applicant should not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her before or during the pageant
- Only the individual applicant would be allowed inside the designated venue for preliminary rounds
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer
- The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event
- In the event of any dispute, the Organizers’ decisions are final and binding